The Fundamentals of Upholstery Complete Kit
Complete beginners will find everything they need to establish the skills necessary to go from upholstering their first piece of furniture to tackling more difficult pieces. more importantly, they will establish a base of knowledge to build on so as they learn new skills they will be able to understand not only how they are done, but even more importantly, why that technique is applied.
More advanced learners will find important building blocks they weren’t aware they were missing to help boost their foundational knowledge. They can also gain insight into fundamentals they are maybe not as skilled at or even just revisit important subject matter to strengthen their technique and overall competency.
The great thing about this kit is that the information included can be applied to any project!
- Ottoman Frame
- 1+ hour long video guide with Kevin
- Book PDF
- Supplies Listed below
- 1 SPOOL NYLON TUFTING TWINE
- 1 LB. 6 OZ. TACKS
- 1 LB 14 OZ. TACKS
- 1 LB RUBY TWINE
- 1 BOX ½ “ FRENCH NAILS
- 1 ROLL 3/8 CARDBOARD TACK TAPE
- 1 YARD 10 OZ. BURLAP
- 1 YARD CELESTRA
- 1.5 YARDS ½ “ BONDED DACRON
- 5 # 1 ( 6 INCH) COIL SPRINGS
- 10 FEET ½ “ JUTE EDGE ROLL
- 1 “ X 40 “ (1/2 sheet) 2635 ultra med.
- 1 yard 1 “ rubberized horse hair
- 6 yards jute seat webbing red stripe
*FABRIC NOT INCLUDED!