Broadway Upholstery School
Master Your Craft
Join us for a truly special series of classroom tutorials taught by the master himself, Kevin Kennedy. As a 40 year veteran of the trade, Kevin wants to share his expertise to the world wide web! From expert upholsterers to first time DIYers ,our classes cover all skills and information to take you to the next level.
What you need to know
- Each semester consists of 6 (or more) classes, with lifetime access to that class thereafter.
- Extensive library of classes to choose from to fit your specific DIY needs
- Classes are in video form, no confusing online classroom programs!
- Support from our expert instructors for all classes
- New Courses release 1 video per week totaling 6 (or sometimes more!) videos.
- Each video is 1-2 hours long, giving you 12 hours of learning per course.
- New semesters are typically released shortly after the finish of the previous one.
*Our goal is to always be adding new content and new courses, so our students always stay busy!
[10/1] WEEK 1 – Lesson 1: Stripping the Chair
[10/8] WEEK 2 – Lesson 2: Chalk Painting & Fabric Prep.
[10/15] WEEK 3 – Lesson 3: Double Piping & Button Making
[10/22] WEEK 4 – Lesson 4: Stringing Buttons & Upholstering Curve Back Slip Seat
[10/29] WEEK 5 – Lesson 5: Tufting Begins! Interior.
[11/5] WEEK 6 – Lesson 6: Fixing Tufting to Frame, Tool Tips , Outside back Prep.
[11/12] WEEK 7 – Lesson 7: Outside Back
[11/19] WEEK 8 – Lesson 8: Sewing a Cushion and Double Welting
[12/3] WEEK 9 – Lesson 9 & 10: Finshing Touches! Cushion Work & Applying Double Welt
How do i sign up?
Check out our how to sign up page for comprehensive instruction!
For previous classes check out our class schedule page!
One Year Subscription
- Subscribe to Broadway Upholstery school and gain access to all the classes we offer for a period of no less than 1 year.
- Access to any of the Master classes and anything they include for a full year.
- This means a yearly subscription adds up to hundreds of hours of video lessons!
- Does not auto renew. No need to worry about unwanted charges.
- 6+ Week Semester
- Each Class 1-2 Hours In Depth
- Lifetime Access
- Hands on Support with Kevin and Team
- Weekly Q&A on Youtube
- Project feedback
Contact us for questions
Sign up today
Login and Register
Click the register link in the very top bar next to Login link to begin.
The next page will ask you for a few details:
- Create a Username
- Create a Password
After completing this page you will be directed to the class select page. Select the most current class, add it to your cart, and proceed checkout where your payment information will be collected.
Upon finishing you will be sent a confirmation email notifying you that you are now a member of Broadway Upholstery School and can now access the classes. Along with the access to online classes you will also see a “Member Portal” page appear in the navigation menu.
In the Member Portal, located on your right sideebar after signing in you can customize your account. You can add a profile picture, a banner, include a small bio and other options as well. There will also be another link to your online classes as well.
Saturday: 8:00am – 2:00pm
205 A Broadway